Show your true colours! Win a Fitbit!
The online store for VCH work clothing is now accepting orders. Visit vchworkclothing.ca. (Use Google Chrome browser)
Information packages with promotional items and sizing charts are being mailed out to managers starting this week.
Do you work in one of the following roles?
- Allied Health
- Care Aides
- Managers & Directors
- Nursing Unit Clerks
- Patient Escort
Then you are eligible to place an order on vchworkclothing.ca by March 31 and get into the draw for one of these great prizes! Total prize value over $700.00.
- Fitbit Charge 2 (black) – approximate value $169
- Fitbit Charge 2 (plum) – approximate value $169
- Fitbit Alta (black) – approximate value $129
- Fitbit Flex 2 (plum) – approximate value $99
- Win the value of your online purchase! – max. value $100 incl. shipping.
*Fitbits include gift receipts for exchange of size or colour.
How to enter the draw
- Go to vchworkclothing.ca
- Choose your work clothing category from the menu
- Order an item of work clothing
- That’s it!
After March 31, we will make a draw from completed sales. Winners will be announced in VCH News.
About VCH work clothing
- High quality work wear at competitive price.
- Better patient experience—quickly identifies your role by colour.
- Unique to you! (with the optional name embroidery).
- It’s optional—VCH work clothing is encouraged but not mandatory.
- It’s part of the VCH guidelines for professional image at work.