New alert for hospital shuttle service
Starting May 16, 2017, there’s a new hospital shuttle service alert for the:
- BC Children’s and Women’s Hospital Staff Shuttle
- Central Surrey Health Shuttle
- Royal Columbian Hospital Staff Shuttle
You can get daily updates on shuttle service status, temporary disruptions and other special messaging.
For more information
You can find out more information about inter-hospital shuttles. For questions or comments, please contact the Lower Mainland Integrated Protection Services (Commuter Services).
Did you know?
- Central Surrey Health Shuttle was first introduced on September 4, 2012. To date, it has facilitated the transfers of 166,689 employees, patients and their family members and the delivery of 131 courier packages as of April 31, 2017.
- BC Children’s and Women’s Hospital Staff Shuttle has been running for four years now and has facilitated 382,133 transfers since May 2013 until April 31, 2017.
- The Royal Hospital Columbian Hospital was only introduced on February 14, 2017 but has already facilitated 16,471 employee transfers as of April 31, 2017.