Parents: worried about your kids getting high?
Getting high… while jumping on a trampoline, that is. Okay so we’re being a little cheeky but we got your attention right?
Trampoline injuries in kids peak over these summer months, if you work in an emergency department, of if you’re a parent, you are likely already aware of this. If you have clients or patients or your own kids who use a trampoline, please help keep them safe with these tips:
5 evidence-based trampoline tips
- Only one person should be on the trampoline at a time
- Closely supervise all children
- Don’t jump onto or off a trampoline.
- Have a safety net & keep the door closed
- Reduce risk of neck or spine injuries by limiting flips or somersaults.
Win a Fitbit!
You could WIN 1 of 3 Fitbit Flex 2 (yes, health authority staff are eligible)! Contest details are on the VCH website.