DASH will be down for maintenance on Oct 26
Decision Support is excited to announce that the DASH website will be upgraded to provide new features for users. These features include but not limited to:
- Improved performance: DASH pages will loads faster than before.
- Better search experience: DASH can process natural language for search, so that it can bring more relevant search results for users. It is going to be much easier to find reports.
- Easier access to favourite reports: Your favourite reports will be available on the front page so that you don’t need to go to a separate page for all of your favorite reports.
- Better interface and user experience: DASH will have more cleaner and modern look. Navigation will become easier, with a more intuitive design.
- More content area: Pages will have wider area for content and less white space. Users can see more contents in a single page
- Bug fixes and other exciting new features
The DASH website will be unavailable on October 26 from 3 p.m to 6 p.m. We will let you know once everything is done, when you can enjoy the DASH with a new look!
If you have bookmarks/downloaded copies of dynamic reports and cubes, they will continue to work after the upgrade. If you have any questions regarding this upgrade, please email the Decision Support team at Dash@vch.ca.