Early bird registration now open for PICNet’s Educational Conference
Interested in learning about infection prevention and control? The Provincial Infection Control Network of BC (PICNet)’s educational conference provides an opportunity for healthcare professionals to learn about the latest issues and developments in infection prevention and control, and to network with others working in this field.
This year’s conference
The conference takes place on March 8-9, 2018 at the Sheraton Airport Hotel in Richmond. All the details are at www.picnet.ca/conference.
Early bird registration discounts
PICNet has two early bird discounts this year. Register by Dec 15, 2017 to receive the best discount, which is a registration fee of only $110/day. Read more and register at http://s.picnet.ca/register2018.
The conference presentation topics include:
- The leadership power of small acts
- What’s new in infection prevention and control
- How ICPs can be involved with research
- Ethical decision making
- Vaccinations: What’s new and/or improved?
- It’s all in your hands: Preventing hand dermatitis
- The disinfectant duke-out
- Waste woes
- Critical device failure: Now what?
- Short n snappy presentations from community of practice members (We are currently accepting submissions to present.)
You don’t have to have a background in infection control to attend the PICNet conference; everyone is welcome! In past years, PICNet has been pleased to have delegates and speakers from the areas of:
- Infection Control
- Patient Safety & Quality
- Allied Health Services
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Public Health
- Environmental Health