Electronic pay stub one step closer
We heard you and are taking action! You told us in the recent My VCH survey that, “It would be great to go paperless with the paystubs to simplify the process and save a lot on paper/envelopes” and “pay stubs should be accessible/viewable online.” We also heard through the survey that you want to be involved in decisions that impact you.
Help us plan this change
Answer a three question survey to inform next steps of an electronic pay stub solution for all staff. Survey deadline is February 7, 2018.Answer the questions now
The benefits of electronic pay
- Security and convenience – access, download and print your pay stub from any computer – from work or at home – with internet access.
- Immediate delivery – provides employees an opportunity to view their pay stub earlier and review and identify any pay discrepancies if needed.
- Easy access to past pay statements – access, download and print previous pay stubs.
- Greater ownership for staff – flexibility to view, download, save and print your own pay stub, laying the foundation for future employee self-service initiatives.
- Encourages the use of email and green initiatives – supports the transition to more electronic communication while supporting VCH’s green initiatives.
Stay tuned on what’s coming next through VCH News. For more information, please contact email@example.com.