LGH nurses on 6 West get thumbs up from hip replacement patient
Dear Lions Gate Hospital,
I was a patient at LGH recently after I was discharged from Ward 6A and have now been recovering at home from my hip replacement surgery.
During my short stay, I was taken care of very well by all the various staff in the ward including the BCIT students and wanted to acknowledge a few in particular:
- Tina, the night nurse for two nights, who was brave to accomplish a procedure that she knew would be difficult
- The day nurse on Feb 23rd who was very concerned about my vitals, but whose name I can’t remember
- David, the night nurse for one night who was always super polite
- Tony, who was always helpful with his ever cheerful personality
- Noirin, the nurse who helped me on my discharge day who was very informative and helpful above and beyond
Please ensure the above staff are recognized for their efforts who made my stay a more comfortable experience.