It doesn’t get much better than this
Our VGH Thrift Store has a fresh new look.
We’ve updated our logo and we have a bright new awning proudly confirming that all store proceeds support VCH-Vancouver health care programs.* Now the store’s outside matches the freshly renovated and tastefully decorated interior of our new location in Vancouver’s East Village (Hastings-Sunrise) neighbourhood.
If you’ve got, we probably sell it
The VGH Thrift store accepts a wide range of items, including:
- adult and children’s clothing, footwear, jewellery and accessories
- books (including textbooks published within five years)
- multimedia (DVDs, CDs, records and even VCH tapes!)
- housewares (kitchenware, small appliances, vintage curios, artwork and flat screen TVs)
- sports gear (hockey equipment and skis excluded)
- office supplies and equipment, including working computers and printers
- small furniture items (couches, dining hutches and bed frames excluded)
You can drop off adult and children’s clothing and footwear at the store’s donation bin at VGH on the Centennial Pavilion Ground Floor (donation bin located in the stretcher bay outside the service elevators).
Free parking makes drop-offs easy
You’re also welcome to drop off donations during business hours at the store. The VGH Thrift Store has plenty of free parking in the back for easy donation drop-offs.
Store hours: Mon – Sat 10 to 5 pm; Sun 1 to 5 pm (please drop off donations during these hours)
Address: 2535 E. Hastings St.
Visit us on Facebook
Visit the store’s Facebook page for the latest store-wide promotions and events, and click the “Like” button (that’s the one with the thumbs up!) to show your support for VCH-Vancouver’s one and only fundraising store.
*The VGH Thrift Store team thanks Sarah Jane Bailey for donating her graphic design talents, expertise and time to create the store’s new logo and awning design.