5 myths about NPs you probably believe
Since their profession was established in B.C., nurse practitioners (NPs) have had a hard time shaking persistent myths about their role — how many do you believe?
Click the video below to find out and watch Vancouver NPs debunk five common myths about their profession.
Register for Vancouver’s All-Staff Forum
Join us for a special Vancouver All-Staff Forum on May 3 to learn more about the evolving role of nurse practitioners and what this profession means for Vancouver staff, physicians and our shared patients/clients. Refer to the forum’s agenda featuring Vancouver staff and physicians here: ASF Agenda.
Seat and webcast connections are going fast, so reserving your spot now is recommended.Reserve now
Where and when
Wednesday, May 3 (2 to 3 pm) at the following:
- Location: VGH Paetzold Auditorium
- Webcast: 7 options, including 6 hosted group webcast locations
This forum’s webcast will be found here: Vancouver All-Staff Forum — May 3, 2017.
Group webcast locations
- George Pearson Centre – Room 972
- GF Strong – Admin Room 164, Main Floor
- Pender CHC – Room 217
- Raven Song CHC – Rooms 227 A & B
- UBC Hospital – McLeod Boardroom, Room MF463, Koerner Pavilion
- Vancouver Community Admin. Offices – Room 202, 520 W.6th
Individual webcast option
- Personal workstation
Everyone is welcome
All VCH-Vancouver staff, physicians, LMC colleagues and other partners in care working in Vancouver are welcome. Reserve your seat or webcast connection.Reserve now