You oughta be in pictures!
There were plenty of smiles and laughter at the Vancouver All-Staff Forum on nurse practitioners — and we have the photos to prove it!
If you’ve already answered our survey on the May forum about the rise of nurse practitioners — thank you! If you haven’t shared your thoughts with us yet, you still have time.
Here is a link to our brief and confidential survey.
Watch the recorded webcast
The Vancouver All-Staff Forum was recorded for you to experience at your convenience. If you couldn’t join us, you can still watch the recorded webcast.
After watching the webcast, we’d appreciate your survey feedback. Answer the survey here.
Check out the photo gallery
To view, click the arrows to move forward and backwards — and enjoy!
Learn more about Vancouver nurse practitioners
- VIDEO: 5 myths about NPs you probably believe
- Because physicians can’t do it alone: Meet NP Bonnie Giovannetti, VGH Neurosurgery Unit
- Barb sees gaps in care when others can’t: Meet NP Barb Eddy, Downtown Community Health Centre
- “Our clinic relies on Lisa”: Meet NP Lisa Lee, VGH Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic
- Nurse practitioner trio takes to the streets: Meet the NPs of Primary Outreach Services in the Downtown Eastside
- “She’s like a daughter to me”: Meet NP Jo Birdsall, Three Bridges Community Health Centre
Tags: Health Human Resources