Immunization: Fact vs Fiction (Next All-Staff Forum)
Please join us for our next All-Staff Forum on September 13, 2017 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. for this informative session on the what and why of immunization– from mumps to polio to flu. What you need to know for your own protection (and that of your family), as well as your patients/clients.
At our September All-Staff Forum, we will explore some vaccine preventable diseases that have disappeared, why others are making a comeback, your questions about immunization (or questions your patients may have), and discuss whether we’ve become complacent when it comes to immunizations.
To register, please visit CCRS.
Meet our keynote speaker and panel participants:
Keynote: Dr. Reka Gustafson, Medical Health Officer & Medical Director of the CDC
- Dr. Meena Dawar-Medical Health Officer, Richmond
- Dr. Chad Kim Sing-Head, Dept of Emergency Medicine & Medical Director of Emergency Services
- Tay-Jann Mark-RN, Workplace Health Field Services Coordinator
- Dr. Reka Gustafson-Medical Health Officer & Medical Director of the CDC
When and Where
Wednesday, September 13 (2:00 – 3:00 pm) at the following locations:
- Forum location: VGH Paetzold Auditorium
- Webcast options: including six hosted satellite sites (visit CCRS for all options)
This forum will also be webcast and recorded for viewing at a later date.