Applications now open for annual North Shore nursing education grants
|The Professional Practice team is pleased to announce the 13th annual distribution of nursing education grants available to North Shore nursing staff.|
The Professional Practice team is responsible for awarding the grant. The intent of this grant is to support nursing staff who are pursuing their education goals. This year we have $500 grants available. The Bursary names will be announced during Nursing Week. A cheque will be provided from the LGH Foundation office. Winners are announced during Nursing Week – may 8 to 14, 2017.
Click here to see who won last year.
- LPNs enrolled in RN/RPN programs
- RNs/RPNs enrolled in bachelor or Master’s degree of nursing programs
The following criteria must be met:
- The applicant must be a regular employee of VCH (full or part-time) working on the North Shore for at least 2 years.
- The applicant must be currently enrolled and have successfully completed a minimum of one semester of the academic program.
- The applicant must demonstrate a contribution to professional development such as participating on committees, task groups, mentoring/preceptoring staff/students, development of policies and procedures, timelines and documentation tools.
- The applicant must have a good attendance record.
- The applicant must not have previously received this grant.
Submit your application to Karine Buffat, Administrative Assistant, Nursing Professional Practice Mackenzie Trust Fund 2017 Guidelines and Application Form, Corporate Administration, or via email at Karine.firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10th, 2017
For more information, contact Lorraine Blackburn at Lorraine.email@example.com.